Remote control element EDU-PT is intended for remote control of operation modes of firefighting module MPT-1 prot.R3.
|Supply voltage||9 to 30 V|
|Current consumption in standby mode, no more than||20 mА|
|Number of EDU-PT connected to one fire fighting module MPT-1||up to 4|
|The total length of communication line for EDU-PT connection to the fire fighting module MPT-1 should not exceed||30 m|
|Overall dimensions of EDU-PT, no more than||87х90х45 mm|
|Weight, no more than||100 g|
|Operating temperature range||-10 to +55°С|
|Average service life, at least||10 years|
Remote control element EDU-PT generates commands to fire fighting module MPT-1 prot.R3 to which it is connected after pressing buttons on the front panel.
Remote control element EDU-PT fulfills the following functions:
- initiates commands to firefighting module MPT-1 prot.R3 to start fire fighting system by pressing the “START” button;
- initiates commands to firefighting module MPT-1 prot.R3 to cancel the start of fire fighting system by pressing the “STOP” button.
- LED and buzzer operability testing by pressing the “TEST” button;
- LED indication of the state and operation mode of MPT-1 prot.3 module to which EDU-PT is connected;
- sound alarm in case of start of firefighting system on firefighting module MPT-1 prot.R3.
Interruption of firefighting process by pressing “STOP” button is possible only when MPT-1 prot.R3 is in triggering mode of firefighting.
Under start-up conditions of fire fighting module MPT-1 prot.R3 when delay counting begins for fire fighting startup, EDU-PT initiates intermittent audible alarm at a rate of 1 Hz. Signal repetition frequency increases as the end of delay timing approaches. In case of fire fighting startup the audible alarm becomes continuous.
To one firefighting module MPT-1 prot.R3 in TM line up to 4 EDU-PT can be connected. Each EDU-PT is given address in the line so that it can be seen on control and indicating equipment from which particular RCE control is performed. EDU-PT address is given by means of a jumper located on the device circuit board.