Analogue addressable electrooptic smoke detector IP 212-64 prot. R3 is designed to detect fires accompanied with low concentration smoke occurrence inside the space under monitoring in closed rooms of various buildings and structures as well as to transmit a “Fire” signal to receiving and control device Rubezh-2OP prot.R3.
The detector performs the following functions:
- smoke concentration measurement;
- measuring results processing using special algorithms and “Fire” signal transmission to receiving and control device;
- indication of detector operation mode;
- automatic dust compensation of smoke chamber to exclude false alarms;
- functioning test with a button or special optical tester OT-1.
Power supply and data exchange of the detector is performed via a two-wire DCL.
The detector does not respond to humidity changes and to the presence of flame and natural or artificial light.
The detachable connection between the sensor and the socket provides easy installation, mounting, and maintenance of the detector.
Circular contacts allow easy mounting of the detector without orientation with respect to the socket.
To facilitate DCL shielded cables installation, cable mounting plate is provided on the power outlet (option).
It can be mounted on dropped ceiling using a special socket combined with mounting rings.