Address firefighting module MPT-1 prot.R3 is intended for arrangement of dry powder and gas firefighting systems. It is designed to operate as a part of address system controlled by receive-control alarm device Rubezh-2OP prot.R3.
|Supply voltage||10,5 to 28,5 V|
|Current consumption of MPT-1 prot.R3:
from external source of 12V (24 V), output connected control means excluding, at most
from dedicated communication line, at most
at 12 V no more than 20 mA
at 24 V no more than 15 mA
|Current provided by each output, no more than
current provided by the whole module (net current for all outputs at the same time), no more than
|Output circuit functioning control current in output switched off (on) state||at least 2mA (at most 10 mA)|
|Input control current for connection of sensors WEIGHT, PRESSURE and “Doors-Windows” – no more than||0,85 mА|
|Number of detectors connected to each alarm loop should not exceed||30|
|Number of FF RCE connected to RCE terminals should be maximum||4|
|The total length of communication line for FF RCE connection to the module should not exceed||30 m|
|Overall dimensions of the module, no more than||170х108х42 mm|
|Weight, no more than||220 g|
|Operating temperature range||from -25 to +60°С|
Firefighting module is programmable device. Inputs/outputs are configured by the user via receiving and control device or via «FireSec» SW.
Firefighting module MPT-1 prot.R3 ensures the following:
- control of automatic fire fighting devices using commands sent via 2-wire dedicated communication line (DCL) from receiving and control device and manually via EDU-PT signal;
- sound-and-light alarms connection and operation;
- possibility of two alarm loops (AL) connection with non-address fire detectors IP212-45, IP 212-141M or similar as well as with manual fire detectors IPR 513-10 or similar for off-line start of firefighting without PPKOPU involving;
- generation of time delay before firefighting devices switching on;
- doors/windows opening control using sensor “Doors-Windows”;
- control of extinction substance release by means of WEIGHT and PRESSURE sensors for gas fire extinction;
- output/input circuits break and short circuit control (light and audible alarm, firefighting devices start outputs);
- various ways of light/audible alarm and firefighting devices start outputs activation;
- light indicators of module operation states and communication with central device;
- performance monitoring and transmission of the information on ongoing events to PPKOPU via DCL.
- two independent power inputs;
- decapsulation control.
Output circuit operation logic (OUT1-OUT5) is specified by the user at configuration.
Module has 2 statuses: master and slave. A slave module is controlled from a master one and is intended for increasing the number of outputs of firefighting and public address devices control.
The module is supplied from external power source.
Dedicated communication lines are AC electrically isolated from the device’s power source.
Firefighting module MPT-1 prot. R3 may be installed in DIN rail using special securing bar (not in the scope of supply; may be provided by separate order).
Module MPT-1 prot. R3 is equipped with load connection device (hereinafter – LCD) to control line break and shirt circuit. LCD is a circuit board with installed LEDs, input terminal for MPT relay connection to the line and output terminal for connection to load (actuator).