Central addressable indication and control unit “Rubezh-ARM” is intended for creation of centralized system of integrated monitoring and control of fire protection system at residential, commercial objects, energy facilities and industrial enterprises on its basis.
Practically, “Rubezh-ARM” device is an industrial PC (automated work station) enabling to organize:
- configuring and adjustment of fire fighting system on the object;
- monitoring of security and fire alarm system as well as ACS;
- control of all actuators and devices incorporated in “Rubezh” security and fire alarm system.
The device “Rubezh-ARM” fulfills the following functions:
- receipt of announcements from control and indicating devices, fire controllers and other fire protection automation;
- generation of unified information space;
- verification of communication channels function between connected devices;
- recording and storage of received announcements in non-volatile memory;
- display of received data in text and symbol form on the screen of LCD monitor;
- audible alarm of emergency and warning messages (using external acoustic device);
- remote closing of control circuits for automatic fire-fighting, smoke exhaust or remote alarm units in case of fire on the secured facility;
- remote clearing of signals “Attention”, “Fire”, “Alarm”; data exchange with external devies via communication lines Ethernet, USB;
- there is a possibility of differentiation of users rights for access to control functions;
- remote access set up enables to restrict the users access to the server by means of network, fully forbid or allow access from all or several network computers;
- possibility to arrange multiple work stations with different functions at the object;
The device is built on the basis of industrial computer and consists of three main functionally complete units:
- system block – depending on “Rubezh ARM” version, it can control and monitor from 1 to 60 control and indicating devices of “Rubezh” brand;
- monitor – 21.5 inches;
- ALT unit – provides change of power supply terminals from main to standby in case of necessity.
Integrated system can be created via integration component based on indication and control unit “Rubezh-ARM”. Integration component enables to create security complex of any size based on software complex “Intellekt”. This integration is able to combine video surveillance, fire and security alarm system, perimeter guard, access control system (ACS), audio control to the integrated working infrastructure. Moreover, installation of integration component allows for integration with any SCADA system, transferring the data from address system “Rubezh” in the form of tags.
Indication and control unit “Rubezh-ARM” is connected to the control and indicating units of “Rubezh” brand via adapter module MS-1 or MS-2. If a fire alarm control and indicating unit needs to be connected to “Rubezh-ARM”, the connection can be done via USB interface.
To solve the tasks connected with creation of centralized system of complex fire protection control based on “Rubezh-ARM” device within large objects, schemes can be used with reserved data transfer channel to different security stations integrating up to 60 addressable сontrol and indicating devices in a common network.
To monitor and control several security and fire alarm systems of brand “Rubezh” located at different
remote objects the system creation scheme can be applied using a remote work station (located, e.g., at the station of a common dispatcher service). For this purpose
a computer with software “FireSec 3” is installed at each object and from each such work station the information is sent to “Rubezh ARM” device located at the common dispatcher post. In this case “FireSec 3 “Multiple-Server Task” software needs to be installed on “Rubezh ARM” device. Its main function is collection of information from remote work stations (computers) and state indication of security and fire alarm systems of “Rubezh” brand at each individual object.
Combined use of “Multiple-Server Task” and “Rubezh-ARM” allows for centralized manual control of automatics and fire fighting process of security and fire alarm systems located at the corresponding remote objects.